1.2 ICT OFFICER GRADE II (WEB APPLICATIONS DEVELOPER). - 2 POST
Employer: E-Government Agency (EGA)
Date Published: 2019-06-10
Application Deadline: 2019-06-24
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Accomplishing Software Application Development Full Lifecycle by designing, coding and debugging web and mobile based applications in various software languages;
- Software analysis, code analysis, requirements analysis, software review, identification of code metrics, system risk analysis, software reliability analysis;
- Software modelling and simulation;
- Front end graphical user interface design;
- Software testing and quality assurance;
- Performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability, automation;
- Supporting, maintaining and documenting software functionality;
- Integrating software with existing systems;
- Evaluating and identifying new technologies for implementation;
- Maintaining standards compliance;
- Working closely with analysts, designers and staff;
- Producing detailed technical specifications and writing the programming codes;
- Production Support system maintenance;
- Independent handling of work products and managing his/her deliverables; and
- Perform any other official duties as may be assigned by immediate supervisor.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree either in Information Technology, Computer Science or Computer Engineering from a recognized institution.
- Strong understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Technical knowledge in determining end to end software requirements specification and design.
- Knowledge of various software languages [PHP (mandatory), Java, C/C++, .NET, Python] will be added advantage.
- Sound knowledge in: Git, Grid System (Sussy Grid), Node JS, AngularJS, Gulp JS, SASS, Twitter Bootstrap, and Bower will be added advantage.
- Practical skills on Object Oriented Design and Analysis (OOA and OOD).
- Possession of a relevant recognized ICT professional certification will be an added advantage.
- Practical knowledge and skills relevant to the position will be added advantage.
REMUNERATION: Salary Scale ATTRACTIVE REMUNIRATION PACKAGE IN
Login to Apply