ICT OFFICER GRADE II (BUSINESS ANALYST). - 3 POST
Employer: E-Government Agency (EGA)
Date Published: 2019-06-10
Application Deadline: 2019-06-24
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Acting as a bridge between business group with need or problem and the Technology teams offering a solution to a problem or need.
- Driving and participating in design, development and implementation of enterprise wide applications.
- Working closely with developers and testers to ensure requirements and functional designs are translated accurately into working technical designs.
- Managing projects including responsibility for a project and project budget.
- Actively involving in development of new systems, business processes improvement, strategy planning or potentially organizational change.
- Actively involving in product testing and evaluation as providing quality assurance and control and communicating the deliverables state to the users; and
- Performing any other official duties as may be assigned by immediate supervisor
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor degree either in Computer Science, Information Technology or Computer Engineering from a recognized institution.
- Technical knowledge in determining end to end design requirements for projects involving line of business, software/hardware developers and vendors.
- Strong skills in project planning, controlling and delivery management.
- Capable of performing reviews and edits requirements, specifications, business processes, feasibility studies, business cases and recommendations related to proposed solution for Government ICT projects/requests.
- Knowledgeable in Quality Assurance for developed ICT products/services.
- Understanding of systems engineering concepts & modelling techniques and methods.
- Possession of an ICT related certifications (CISA, CRISC, CISM etc.) and/or certification in Project Management will be an added advantage.
REMUNERATION: Salary Scale ATTRACTIVE REMUNIRATION PACKAGE IN
Login to Apply